I was nominated again for the Liebster award. Yes, I’m ecstatic right now 😛 Drop by at https://colormeluscious.wordpress.com, I love the blog! 🙂 🙂
1) Post the award on your blog.
2) Thank the blogger who presented this award and link back to their blog.
3) Write 5 random facts about yourself.
4) Nominate 5 bloggers (they should have less than 3000 followers)
5) Answer 5 questions posted by the presenter and ask your nominees 5 questions.
5 Blog Nominees
5 Random Facts About Myself
- To begin with, I like the number 5 😛 I really don’t know why…I just do.
- My favourite colour is red.
- I just love dressing up! 😉
- Can’t live without spice, both in my life and in my food 😉 😉
- I have not tried coffee all my life (20 years) 😛 People wonder how I get up in the morning! 🙂
5 Questions my Nominator asked me
1. What made you start your blog?
I started writing my blog because I wanted a platform to express my views, make new friends and connect to people. It began as an experiment and now it’s a hobby. 🙂
2. What are you most passionate about?
Reading. Lock me up in a library, I’d never come out. I could read for a whole year and still ask for more books 😉
3. What are your pet peeves?
I hate it when I see Facebook statuses with bad grammar, very annoying. I want to correct it, but not everybody accepts constructive criticism well.
4. What is your one “Can’t Live Without” make up product?
I have 3 makeup products that I absolutely need : Eye-liner, mascara, lipgloss 😛 🙂
5. What was the highlight of your year 2014?
The day I started my blog! 🙂 and when my assumptions about relationships was proved wrong. 😛
5 Questions for my Nominees
- What are your resolutions for 2015?
- If you could have dinner with any author (dead/living) who would it be and why?
- Which was the first poem you ever read?
- Who would you rather be? (A Hobbit/A Wizard/An Elf/A Dragon)
- What’s your favourite food?