Hey all, I have been nominated for the Leibster Award by http://arabpikachupolygamistactivism.com. This came as a surprise to me but a pleasant, awesome surprise nonetheless 🙂
Its been just two months since I started bloging and the experience has been amazing, thanks to you guys ❤ ❤ :* :* . So, here goes…in response to http://arabpikachupolygamistactivism.com/2014/12/12/my-liebster-award-nominees/ :
The questions are :
1. Have you previously heard about the Liebster Award?
Yes I have, infact, i saw a post regarding that the first day i started blogging! 🙂
2. How do you feel about being nominated for the Liebster Award?
It feels great. Let me confess, I always felt this
jealousy 😉 longing when I read posts about awards, and now I have been nominated for one. Its amazing to know that I am appreciated (hopefully) for all the weird stuff I post on my blog. Thank you so much :).
3. Which non-English language are you mostly interested in?
French! 🙂 C’est la langue l’amour ;). It just has this beautiful tone and pronounciation that I cant stop myself from inserting/using the little phrases I know, here and there in my posts 😛 (You’ll know when you read my other posts..hahah)
4. If I were a Capcom Vancouver employee that made a visual novel game about polygamy, how much would you like to pay for buying it?
I have absolutely no clue about video games, or visual novel games! The fact that I had to google “Capcom Vancouver” proves that 😉 :P.
5. If I were a Capcom Vancouver employee that made a visual novel game about polygamy, what platform(s) would you like to buy it for?
Again, the same answer as above. I’m sorry, but this is all Latin and Latin to me 😉 (I know the phrase is french and latin but i can’t say that cuz I’m learning French :P)
6. Have you previously heard about visual novel games?
Nope. Again google helped me with this 😉 Learnt something new though 🙂
7. Have you ever owned a pet?
I do own a pet, a Golden Retriever. He just turned 3, I’ll post a picture of him someday. He’s such a sweetheart and a glutton … well he takes after his owner i suppose. 😉
8. Which country does your blog attract the most traffic?
The United States and next comes The United Kingdom followed by Canada.
9. What’s your most liked workout activity?
Hahahah! 🙂 mostly my workout consists of reading books endlessly, but i do like to cycle and swim….occasionally.
10. Did you have blogging experience before joining WordPress?
I did not, this is my first blog. As I have written in my https://chotisibaatein.wordpress.com/about/ page, It took me a looooong time for me to set up this “one” blog! 🙂
11. Have you ever been on a forum site?
Yes, I have but just visits, not much participation. 🙂
I now nominate 11 amazing bloggers for the award!
And here are my 10 questions for you awesome fellow bloggers 🙂
- Are you happy with the award?
- What is your favourite hobby? Apart from blogging obviously.
- Do you read a lot? At what age did you start reading?
- Which genre do you prefer when it comes to books? The book you adore, that you can’t live without?
- Who is your favourite author(s)? Why?
- What is your idea about the current society?
- Do you consider yourself an optimist, pessimist or a realist, or ____ ?
- Do you like poetry? Which was the first poem you read?
- How much time has it been since you started blogging?
- A quote that you can never forget..
Looking forward to all your answers 🙂